A person with a minimalist sense of style, a lounge, a quiet, orderly and simple in construction.
If the structure of your living room from the minimalist point of view that make life easier and feel much more at peace. You’ll find it much easier to clean your house in a lot of dust and moving from one place to another have. Believe me, you’ll be happy very happy with the new look of your living room.
When you start the process redesign your living room, these are important aspects to consider.
1. Choose furniture and accessories that are not very striking in appearance and in terms of design is essential. Only the purchase of items for those who have a particular use of space. chairs, stools, tables and plant stands emphasis are not required.
2. Select chairs and sofas, the basic style, like a sofa or chair design traditional Chippendale rectangular base has straight legs and curved back. Avoid decorative pillows, but if you really want the bases and limits to avoid real estate and office space.
3. Maintain the simplistic view that hosted tables and coffee tables. consider a good style is that of Parsons, which is essentially a cube design laminated or covered with clear plastic. metal tables with stone tops and glass are also a good choice.
4. Do not overdo it with carpets and wall hangings. On a hard flat surface, with a base area of the carpet of sisal or Berber is ideal, but if you have carpet in the house, do not put a blanket on.
5. Give your walls a soothing monochromatic look with neutral colors, perfect for the minimalist style.
6. Make sure the lights and shadows are undervalued, that is, you should be with designs chandeliers and Tiffany glass to avoid. Some good bet would be wrought iron lamps, ceramics, simple, modern or bronze coins.
7. You can add additional light sources may be light or other soft lighting. Minimalist style, it is not strange candle or artificial light of candles covered in soft tones.
8. Use a simple window treatment or even for windows. Some ideas for simple curtains roman shades, blinds, curtains, bar tabs at the top, a wrought iron base, wooden shutters or 2 cm.